Phra Ajaan Mun stayed at this forest dwelling and used this pavilion as a place to deliver sermons to his disciples and Buddhist laymen. He also used it as a meeting place where monks gathered and where Phra Ajaan Mun laid down regulations for forest monks. This dwelling is the present-day Wat Pa Wisutthidham.
In 1923, at the twenty-eighth year of his monkhood, Phra Ajaan Mun founded Wat Pa Dong Mafai at Ban Khor Subdistrict. It is now Wat Pa Sarawari. There, Phra Ajaan Mun had a stone Buddha image created, where he stayed at this temple for two years. Since he left, the local folks have been preserving […]
During his indisposition, his disciples transferred Phra Ajaan Mun from Wat Pa Nong Phue Na Nai to Wat Pa Sutthawas, Sakon Nakhon. On the way, they made a stopover at Wat Pa Klang Nhon Phu so that Phra Ajaan Mun could have some rest (approximate 10 days). This forest dwelling became the museum of his […]