Wat Pa Sutthawas is located in Mueang District, Sakon Nakhon Province. It was built in B.E.2469 (1926 AD), donated by Mrs. Nin & Mrs. Num Chuwanon and Mrs. Luk-in Wattanasuchart. The first abbot was Venerable Phra Ajaan Sao Kantasilo. Phra Ajaan Mun Bhuridatta Mahathera was to revisited here in B.E.2484 and the last chanced of his life was the place of his cremation at this forest monastery in 31 January B.E.2493. The later, his museum was built at here in B.E.2515 (1972 AD).